SSF 1014 Edition 6 – System components – Intruder alarm systems – Classificasion, Requirements and Test methods
1,370 kr – 1,670 kr
Requirements and test methods for intruder alarm system components installed in buildings are stipulated in the standard.
Observera att produkten är personlig, läs våra avtalsvillkor här
Target demographic: Manufacturers, certification bodies, testing bodies, installers, designers, planner.
The purpose of an intruder alarm system is to obtain an indication of an attempted intrusion or theft as soon as possible.The function and reliability of the components of the intruder alarm system is of great importance for the total function and reliability of the alarm system.The SSF regulations SSF 130 – Design and installation of intruder alarm systems and SSF 140 – Design and installation of intruder alarm systems with internal radio transmission, state that the equipment included in the intruder alarm system must meet the requirements of this standard.This standard contains references to published Swedish standards (SS-EN). In some cases, reference is made to parts of a standard that are relevant to the section in question. When new product standards are introduced they will be applied to this standard.
Changes since previous edition
• Updated references
• Clearer division into chapters
• Requirements for seismic detectors according to VdS 2331 standard introduced
• Reference SSF 1120 IoT – Connected devices – Requirements and testing has been added
• Requirements for SS-EN 50131-2-8: 2016 Alarm systems – Intrusion and hold-up systems – Part 2-8: Vibration detectors for intrusion alarms has been added
• Requirements for SS-EN 50131-2-10 Alarm systems – Intrusion alarms – Part 2-10: Intrusion detectors – Lock state contacts (magnetic) has been added
• Products that meet the requirements of this standard can be certified, according to SSF 1130
• Amendment to tables 5 and 6 concerning Electromagnetic Compatibility Immunity tests (operational), new reference: EN 50130-4
SSF 1014 utg. 6 – Materiel Inbrottslarmanläggning
Digital versions of our norms and standards are only available for those with a Swedish organization number and a valid Swedish phone number
This standard SSF 1014 specifies requirements for intrusion alarm products for use in intrusion alarm systems. Requirements and test methods for intruder alarm system components installed in buildings are stipulated in the standard. The standard only applies to components that are specific to this type of system and does not apply to installation material such as cables, fixtures and junction boxes. Equipment according to this standard is divided into alarm classes referring to grades according to SS-EN standards for the product in question.
The following groups are defined in this standard:
• Central units
• Power supply equipment
• Bypass switches, different types
• Detectors, different types
• Magnetic contacts
• Alarm sounders
• Glass alarm sensors
The alarm transmission system equipment group is dealt with in standard SSF 114 and is not covered by this standard.
Reference is made in this standard to the documents below. The latest published version including any published interpretations/supplements is applied for undated versions.
Access to references marked with an asterisk * is only necessary for test laboratories.
· SSF 1120–1 IoT – Connected devices – Requirements and testing
· SSF 1130 Certification bodies – Requirements
· SS-EN 1630* Pedestrian doorsets, windows, curtain walling, grilles and shutters – Burglar resistance – Test method for the determination of resistance to manual burglary attempts
· SS-EN 50130-4* 1) Alarm systems – Part 4: Electromagnetic compatibility – Product family standard: Immunity requirements for components of fire, intruder and social alarm systems.
· SS-EN 50130-5* 2) Alarm systems Part 5: Environmental test methods
· SS-EN 50131-1 Alarm systems – Intrusion and hold-up systems – Part 1: System requirements
· SS-EN 50131-2-2 Alarm systems – Intrusion and hold-up systems – Part 2-2: Requirements for passive infrared detectors
Representatives in working group
The standard has been developed in a working group consisting of representatives from insurance companies (If), the Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency, certification bodies (SBSC, SCAB, RISE), the security industry and product suppliers (Alarmtech, Aritech, Stanley Security, Vanderbilt).
This standard is valid from 9 January 2023 and replaces edition 5. Edition 5 will be suspended on 9 June 2023.
SSF 1014 Edition 6 – System components – Intruder alarm systems – Classificasion, Requirements and Test methods.
Digital versions of our norms and standards are only available for those with a Swedish organization number and a valid Swedish phone nu